How to add / edit webfeeds
News/Web feeds are a great way to pull up-to-date information from other sites sources. The feed is added-to externally and will update automatically on your site with any changes.
To add a webfeed to your page simply:
Login to your School Jotter -> Edit Page -> Insert Item -> Web feed.
From here you can add a title and a description of your feed.
Followed by entering the URL of the specific feed.
Follow signs for RSS or the RSS logo on the external page to be directed to the feed URL you require.
Web Feeds created this way are saved to Jotter and can be re-used at other parts of the site.
Please see below an example of the BBC news web feed.
News from the UK and around the world.
- Budget 2021: Rishi Sunak unveils help for low paid, pubs and businesses
Pubs and high streets also get a boost - but Labour says Chancellor Rishi Sunak is ignoring the cost…
- Budget 2021: Price rises could hit highest rate in 30 years, says forecaster
The economy is set to return to pre-Covid levels at the end of the year, but rising costs could hamp…
- Alec Baldwin shooting: Sheriff describes film set 'complacency'
New Mexico authorities are so far refusing to rule out bringing criminal charges in the case.
- Camilla warns of culture normalising sexual violence
The Duchess of Cornwall calls for change of culture to stop violence and sexual harassment against w…
- Fishing rights row: French threats disappointing, says Frost
The Brexit minister seeks "urgent clarification" after France says it will block ports to UK boats.