How to add / edit webfeeds
News/Web feeds are a great way to pull up-to-date information from other sites sources. The feed is added-to externally and will update automatically on your site with any changes.
To add a webfeed to your page simply:
Login to your School Jotter -> Edit Page -> Insert Item -> Web feed.
From here you can add a title and a description of your feed.
Followed by entering the URL of the specific feed.
Follow signs for RSS or the RSS logo on the external page to be directed to the feed URL you require.
Web Feeds created this way are saved to Jotter and can be re-used at other parts of the site.
Please see below an example of the BBC news web feed.
News from the UK and around the world.
- Ten shot after NI Army operation were innocent - coroner
A priest and a mother of eight were among 10 people killed in Belfast after an Army operation in 197…
- Manchester City win Premier League title after Manchester United lose to Leicester
Manchester City win a third Premier League title in four years after closest challengers Manchester…
- Queen's Speech: PM sets out plans to take UK forward after Covid
Boosting jobs and skills are key Queen's Speech priorities - but social care funding is not included…
- Rockets target Tel Aviv after Gaza tower destroyed
Militants attack the Israeli city after an air strike brings down a tower block in Gaza.
- Yat-Sen Chang: Ballet dancer found guilty of sex assaults
Yat-Sen Chang attacked female students while working in London between 2009 and 2016.