How to add / edit webfeeds
News/Web feeds are a great way to pull up-to-date information from other sites sources. The feed is added-to externally and will update automatically on your site with any changes.
To add a webfeed to your page simply:
Login to your School Jotter -> Edit Page -> Insert Item -> Web feed.
From here you can add a title and a description of your feed.
Followed by entering the URL of the specific feed.
Follow signs for RSS or the RSS logo on the external page to be directed to the feed URL you require.
Web Feeds created this way are saved to Jotter and can be re-used at other parts of the site.
Please see below an example of the BBC news web feed.
News from the UK and around the world.
- Coronavirus: First people arriving into UK after rules relaxed for fully jabbed
People vaccinated in the EU or US do not need to isolate when coming to the UK from an amber country…
- Belarus Olympian seeking asylum in Poland after refusing 'forced' flight home
Olympian Krystina Timanovskaya says she was almost forced on a plane home after criticising coaches.
- No Covid traces found in railway stations or trains
Heavily touched areas like escalator handles, ticket machines and benches were swabbed for the virus…
- Covid-19: Travel rule changes and private NHS staff pay-rise plea
Five things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Monday morning.
- China Covid: Concerns grow as Delta outbreak spreads
Local headlines have been dominated by news on the outbreak with several provinces affected and mill…