How to add / edit webfeeds
News/Web feeds are a great way to pull up-to-date information from other sites sources. The feed is added-to externally and will update automatically on your site with any changes.
To add a webfeed to your page simply:
Login to your School Jotter -> Edit Page -> Insert Item -> Web feed.
From here you can add a title and a description of your feed.
Followed by entering the URL of the specific feed.
Follow signs for RSS or the RSS logo on the external page to be directed to the feed URL you require.
Web Feeds created this way are saved to Jotter and can be re-used at other parts of the site.
Please see below an example of the BBC news web feed.
News from the UK and around the world.
- US Supreme Court rules Trump can remain on presidential ballot
The Supreme Court ruled that only Congress, not states, has the power to strike candidates from the…
- Sarah Everard detective recalls shock at learning killer was PC
A new BBC documentary reveals the moment police found out Wayne Couzens was a police officer.
- George Galloway vows to take Angela Rayner's seat
The Workers Party of Britain leader pledges his party will boot out Labour MPs in the general electi…
- Letting farmers use banned pesticide harmful to bees angers wildlife group
A threat posed by a virus to the UK's sugar beet means a banned pesticide can now be used on seeds.
- US airman pleads guilty to Pentagon documents leak
Jack Teixeira was accused of one of the highest-profile national security breaches in years.