How to add / edit webfeeds
News/Web feeds are a great way to pull up-to-date information from other sites sources. The feed is added-to externally and will update automatically on your site with any changes.
To add a webfeed to your page simply:
Login to your School Jotter -> Edit Page -> Insert Item -> Web feed.
From here you can add a title and a description of your feed.
Followed by entering the URL of the specific feed.
Follow signs for RSS or the RSS logo on the external page to be directed to the feed URL you require.
Web Feeds created this way are saved to Jotter and can be re-used at other parts of the site.
Please see below an example of the BBC news web feed.
News from the UK and around the world.
- Moscow drone attack: Putin says Ukraine trying to frighten Russians
The Russian president says drone attacks on Moscow targeted civilians, as Ukraine denies direct invo…
- TV fraud gang jailed for illegally streaming Premier League games
A gang sold cheap subscriptions to an illegal service showing games not otherwise available in the U…
- Nearly 800 mortgage deals pulled amid uncertainty over rates
Lenders are "reassessing" their offers amid concerns about how high interest rates will go.
- Oxford protests as Kathleen Stock talk goes ahead
Protesters gathered at Oxford Union, after the prime minister backs gender-critical academic's invit…
- Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes begins 11-year prison sentence
The Theranos founder, 39, was convicted last year of defrauding investors and wire fraud.