How to change a webpage name
This help sheet explains how to change the name of a Jotter webpage.
You need to have a Role that allows you to use this feature.
1. Log in to your School Jotter website and click the Manage button and select Pages.
2. Select the page you want to alter the page name for.
3. Click into the title field and make the required changes. Click on the blue Update button at the bottom of the page.
4. You will be told that the page details have been updated.
5. Click on the X button at the top right of the pages window to return to your website. You will see that your menu structure and pages have been updated.